Thursday, March 13, 2014

.:Life as of Late:.

Life has been insane the past two weeks and, from the looks of it, the next two are going to be equally crazy.  In between grading a stack of papers equivalent to the size of a toddler, completing report cards, scheduling 30 conferences, working on wedding things (invitations currently), the death of a loved one (Kiss Kiss Auntie), and remodeling a home that we hope to be moving into in the next two weeks (literally redoing EVERYTHING from cabinets to flooring to walls), I am finding that there are not enough hours in the day.  That said, this week hasn't left much time for daily outfit snaps that are blog worthy.  Let's be honest here:  my closet looks like a tornado hit not once, but two or three times.  Today, I was found in a very basic sweater/trouser combo that was then followed by tiffany blue paint-stained yoga pants for a night of ceiling and cupboard painting.  In the meantime, here are the glamourous portions of my life as of late:
// My birthday outfit that I wore to work //

//Louboutin Completas that I wore this week for my favorite cousin's graduation//

//My 1st Official Chanel Purchase//

//Chanel Brooch Happiness//

//Getting Wedding Ready with this FABULOUS skirt from @peacelovetulle //

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment