Tuesday, March 25, 2014

.:Springtime Stripes:.

//Sweater:  Piperlime (on sale!!!) // Shirt:  Victoria's Secret // Pants:  Gap // Shoes:  Steve Madden // Necklace:  Kate Spade (on sale during their surprise sale late last week)//  Handbag:  Celine Mini Luggage//

I love simple basics with a pop of print and sparkle to add interest to an otherwise menial outfit.

It's no secret that I love anything with stripes.  This cardigan was a must for me.

In addition,  my necklace was part of a flash sale that Kate Spade had online late last week.  I had almost purchased this necklace when it was full price quite some time ago.  I am so glad that I waited and it found me again.  Keep an eye out for Kate Spades private sales as they often hold some spectacular gems.  I love simple basics with a pop of print and sparkle to add interest to an otherwise menial outfit.

Hope your week is off to a great start!  We are running around like crazy getting ready for our move to our new home at the end of this week!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment