Wednesday, March 19, 2014

.:Worn to Death:.



//Necklaces:  J.Crew(old but identical at J.Crew Factory in store now), J.Crew Factory// Sweater:  Loft // Pants:  Gap (old, similar)// Flats:  Steve Madden// Handbag:  Celine Mini Luggage//

There are definitely pieces in my wardrobe that I wear to death.  Two of these said pieces are my green pants & leopard flats.  These green pants are constantly in my wardrobe rotation.  I can't get enough of colored pants for brightening up a long workday.  The leopard flats that I've had from Steve Madden have been such an essential thrice weekly staple in my wardrobe.  I wore them so much that I had to purchase a second pair.  Do you have any pieces that you wear until they are completely worn out?  I would love to hear about them!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment