Wednesday, March 26, 2014

.:Gingham:.




//Sweater:  J.Crew (nearly identical)// Skirt:  Banana Republic // Necklaces:  J.Crew (identical; super similar) // Pumps:  Christian Louboutin//

When out shopping this weekend, I laid my eyes on this adorable skirt and didn't have a fighting chance of walking away.  This will be so adorable with leopard heels and a bright top.  I can picture it with nude pumps and a polka dot tee.  The ways to style it are endless.

I'll be honest, this is not what I wore to work today.  I wish it was, and it will be as soon as spring shows its glorious face here again.  The truth is, it was sprinkling when I woke up this morning and I resorted to a combo just like this except with boring black pants instead of this adorable skirt.  That said, two minutes after we got home and took outfit pictures, it started raining.  I can't wait to wear this combo super soon!

xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Loving the hints of tiffany blue on your glasses that match your shirt impeccably! Overall adorable look!

    ReplyDelete