Friday, March 14, 2014

.:Céline:.





//Sweater:  Banana Republic (on sale in stores) // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Jeans:  Hudson // Necklaces:  J.Crew (similar) // Flats:  Steve Maddden // Handbag:  Céline//

Spring is here in California (it was sunny and 75 degrees today).  Since our pup, Louie, loves the amazing weather, we decided to take him on a quick walk during photo time today!  We are so excited to be moving to a house with a yard where we can let him loose running!  

Since the future H and I will be working on the house all weekend (crossing my fingers we are done this weekend), we had date night tonight.  I was so jazzed to bring my new handbag out for her debut!  I'm so in love with her!  I think what I love the most is the understated elegance that she holds.  I love that it's not an "in your face labeled" handbag, but instead showcases itself with clean, classic lines and amazing leather!  I am so thrilled that she is now living with me!  Yes, you read that right…I'm referring to my bag as a "she."

Now, I have to ask, what handbag is on your wish list? 

xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Love that Celine! She is absolutely beautiful, congrats! My current goal is the LV Speedy - I have been dying for this bag for years, but being in law school makes it difficult! Slowly selling off my current handbag collection to purchase!

    xx, Rachel
    www.candmbyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete