Tuesday, September 16, 2014

.:J'ADORE:.





 
 //Tee: Old Navy// Jacket:  Zara (love this one!)// Belt:  LV// Jeans:  Paige (love these)// Flats:  DSW (not available online; just bought in store this week)// Clutch:  The Providence Story//

I absolutely love mixing high end with budget friendly pieces.  Theres something about taking a $12 shirt and mixing it with an investment piece that really seems to make an outfit worth noticing.  One thing that I've noticed is that if you have one investment piece in your outfit, the entire look gets an automatic upgrade and looks more chic as a whole.  My investment pieces are pieces that I will have for years to come (this belt is over 2 years old already) and I wear at least once a week! I always seem to get my money's worth from them over time considering my cost per wear theory (see this post for that!).
Do you have any pieces that instantly jazz up an outfit?

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment