Wednesday, September 10, 2014

.:Tweed:.


 //Jacket: Zara (old; DYING for this one)// Tee:  Victoria's Secret// Pants:  Loft (old; similar)// Shoes:  Banana Republic// Necklace:  Moose & Nigel c/o//

Lately I've had a thing for remixing old pieces from my closet into my current wardrobe.  My impulse to shop hasn't been as strong and I've taken to shopping my own closet instead.  I have to say I hope that this outlook lasts.  This tweed blazer is about two years old and I am back in love with it. I am trying so very hard to convince myself that the cost per worth of the one linked above is worth it.  I am THISclose to purchasing it.  Most of my tweed jackets in my wardrobe I've had for years and feel as though they are timeless.  Oh the great shopping debate!

This necklace is beyond adorable!  I love the natural stone with the glam details!  Moose & Nigel have been so kind as to offer all of my readers 10% off using the code: TIFFANYBLUE10.

xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment