Monday, September 22, 2014

.:Weekend Wear:.






//top:  Anthropologie (old; similar on sale!)// Denim:  7 for All Mankind// Flip Flops:  Gap (similar)// Necklace:  Nest (this season's version)//

Weekends are made for relaxed looks that otherwise wouldn't be deemed work appropriate.  For me, I automatically correlate weekends with destroyed denim.  I just can't help but look forward to weekends for the pure and simple reason that I know I can slip on my favorite pair of jeans that aren't professional enough looking to get away with at work.  Our Sunday consisted of cleaning the house, watching YouTube videos, scrolling Instagram, and going to the grocery store.  I looked for a basic, easy, comfortable outfit for today and found just that in this ruffly top and perfectly broken in denim.
Hope your weekend was fantastic!
xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment