Friday, September 12, 2014

.:Never Forget:.

//Blazer:  Nordstrom (old; similar) // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Neckalces:  top (Mindy Mae's Market ℅) & bottom (J.Crew; nearly identical) // Jeans:  Hudson // Flats:  Steve Madden//

I'll never forget September 11th, 2001.  I was getting ready for a day at high school when my parents were watching the morning news and my brother and stopped dead in our tracks while walking to our bedrooms to see the planes hit the World Trade Center.  The entire day at school we watched coverage of its unfolding.  I remember being completely baffled as to what was happening but completely in awe of all of those that both risked and lost their lives in an effort to save others that day.  We stood together united as a nation afterward.  I will never forget that day or the impression that it left on me.  Thank you to all of those that serve our country in an effort to make our lives a little more wonderful here in this gorgeous country!


...and just so we are clear folks…I'm never really serious for long.  At work, teaching my firsties, I'm probably the biggest goofball that you've ever met! Anyway, my husband captured me dancing around at the end of our little photo shoot.  By the way, this is after I decided to essentially play soccer with the pinecone that was in photos two and three...Welcome to life with me!
xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment