Wednesday, September 24, 2014

.:Fall Wants:.

While it is still in the 70s to 80s here, I have fully caught Fall fever and am dying to get some Fall pieces!  Here's what's on my wish list that is specific to the season:

A good buffalo check will carry you through Fall with big chunky scarfs, destroyed jeans, and fabulous boots in tow!

This blazer could be super cute with a Chanel brooch (or any sparkly necklace or brooch) and leather pants to add some toughness to this business-like piece.
Leopard is a neutral.  This scarf would go with everything from stripes to solids to instantly up the ante of any outfit without effort.

You all know how much I love my leopard flats!  I think I may just need a boot version for Fall/Winter!

These flats sparkle with gorgeousness!  They would be so cute paired with a pair of black leather pants and a loose white tee.

These booties are life.  I love the sweet bow on the back.  While they are an investment, they would be worthwhile as they would go with just about any Fall outfit.  

This jacket is so amazing.  The leather sleeves up the cool factor of it a million percent.  I picture it styled with destroyed denim, a Chanel brooch, and black d'orsay pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment