Monday, September 29, 2014

.:THE COCO TO MY CHANEL:.



 //Shirt:  StyleLately // Blazer:  J.Crew // Brooch:  Chanel // Skinnies:  Paige (love these) // Booties:  Matisse// Necklace:  TJ Maxx (similar) // Handbag:  Celine//

THREE THINGS:

1.  This shirt may be my new favorite.  My lust for all things Chanel has been pretty strong as of late.  That being said, when I saw this shirt, I knew it had to come and live with me!


2.  I have to admit something.  Last fall, I thought booties were horrible.  I felt like they did absolutely nothing for me.  For some reason, this fall, I'm hopping on the bandwagon.  These leopard babies completely changed my mind.  I've worn them three times in the past week alone.  I've learned something yet again…never say never.

3.  On Saturday, the hubby and I poured our family's wine at the Airshow.  We were standing, gossiping, and pouring for the majority of the day. These booties were as delightful on my feet as the time that we had there!  I have to say, the highlight of the show was meeting Maureen from The Northeast Girl.  If you haven't checked out her amazing style, you absolutely need to!  She is as sweet as she is stylish!

Cheers to a fantastic weekend!

xoxo,

Abbie



No comments:

Post a Comment