Monday, September 15, 2014

.:Holy Chic:.








//Tee:  Old Navy // Blazer:  J.Crew // Brooch:  Chanel // Jeans:  Paige (similar) // Flats:  Steve Madden // Necklace:  TJ Maxx // Handbag:  Celine //

I'll be honest.  Sometimes, I'm that crazy girl that tries things on in the dressing room, rips the tags off and walks to the register to pay for them with the clothes still on.  Sometimes, I just can't stand to wait to wear them.  This was the case on Friday when I tried this shirt on in the dressing room at Old Navy while waiting for my husband to get off work so we could go to dinner.  Somehow, the shirt seemed like I should have been wearing it with the outfit that I had on and I couldn't imagine taking it off.  That being said, I happily pranced myself to date night in it.  The following day, I felt like utter hell and proceeded to wear the exact same ensemble.  I did this for two reasons:  I felt like crap and didn't want to pick out a new outfit AND I firmly believe that when you are feeling horrid, you will feel better if you at least look like you tried a little…even if it's only your dog that sees you.

I have a feeling that this outfit is going to be on major repeat.

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment