Friday, October 24, 2014

.:Fall Walks:.


 //Cardigan:  Loft (this year's version)// Tank:  Hollister (own and love this one) // Pants:  Gap // Flats:  Steve Madden //

I am LOVING all things fall lately.  My house is blooming with glass pumpkins.  My candles are nicely scented with fall.  My eye is drawn to fall colors lately (hello oranges, blacks, browns, and deep reds).  I love that this outfit allows for transitional weather as it is now cold here in the mornings but temperatures often reach the low 70s to 80s depending on the day of the week.  This outfit allows for a cool morning and a warmer afternoon.  I am thrilled that it is getting cooler by the day!

By the way, how cute is our little pup, Louie?!  I cannot get enough of his sweet face after a day at work!  

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment