Wednesday, October 1, 2014

.:Stripes & Leaves:.







//Sweater: Piperlime (old; loving this one & NEEDing this one)// Leather Pants:  Ann Taylor (this year's version) // Flats:  Steve Madden // Handbag:  Celine // Necklace:  H&M (similar here & here)//

I have to say that I'm really getting used to this whole Fall wardrobe thing.  I absolutely love pulling out my cozier pieces.  This cozy outfit was perfect for my sleepy self today.  

On a ramble note, I was happy to have one of my best friends subbing in the classroom next to me (and therefore having a lunch date with me) to help perk up my long day.  I spend the night eating dinner with the hubby and indulging in the book Gone Girl (How have I not already read this?!?).  I am absolutely determined to have the book read before we see it in theaters.  In just a few short hours, I'm already a quarter of the way through it!  If you haven't read it yet, it's a must read!

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment