Monday, October 13, 2014

.:Weekend Loves:.


//Jacket:  J.Crew (similar) // Shirt:  Express// Denim:  Paige (love these)// Flats:  Tory Burch//

Weekends are my favorites in all aspects.  A few days off from work recharge me and help me to keep smiling.  Weekends also allow me to wear all of my favorite pieces.  I have to admit, as much as I love dressing up, I absolutely live for destroyed denim and sparkly flats.  I kid you not, every single weekend, you will find me in this flat/denim combination.

This weekend, I spent my time perusing the Palo Alto Glass Pumpkin Patch and the beautiful Stanford Shopping Center.  In addition to purchasing three fantastically gorgeous glass handmade pumpkins, I exchanged something for these fabulously sparkly Tory Burch flats!  I am in love.  Sunday, I spent hanging out with the sweet hubby & reading up more of Gone Girl in hopes that I will finally be able to see it sometime this week!  I hope your weekend was full of fantastic fall goodness!

xoxo,

Abbie




1 comment:

  1. Stanford Shopping Center. Sigh... Takes me back to my law school days. And now that I can finally afford to shop there, I live on the other side of the country. Of course.

    I absolutely love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete