Thursday, October 9, 2014

.:Insta-Lately:.

Hi Everyone!  I get constant questions on where everything is from on Instagram so here  is quick recap of any picture in the past few weeks that didn't have a blogpost already attached!  
Enjoy!

//Handbag:  Celine// Watch:  Michele // Bracelets:  Tiffany & Hermes//
I am so loving this wrist stack lately!  I love the classics thrown together in a new and fun way!

//Necklace:  Nest// 
This necklace is to die for!  I love the unusual nature of it!  I got compliments galore on this baby!

//Boots:  Kate Spade // Necklace:  Boutique (identical) // Bangle:  Hermes & Ell&Em
These boots are life!  I absolutely love them!  Here's hoping it cools down very soon here so I can wear them!

//Flats:  Boden//
These flats are just me in a nutshell!  If I could be made into a shoe, these would be it!  I'm in love.  Order half a size up from your european size for a good fit!

//Boots:  Matisse// Denim:  Paige (similar)// Sweater:  J.Crew // Necklace:  H&M (love this)//
Here's an outfit that never made it's way into a blogpost of it's own!  Love simple items like this boyfriend sweater brought to life with bold shoes and jewelry!

//Flats:  Gilt//
I love these shoes! They are reminiscent of a Burberry coat that was made last season that I drooled over!

xoxo,
Abbie

1 comment: