Thursday, October 23, 2014

.:Five Favorites:.

I had the cutest post ready to load.  My husband and I took a quick walk with our dog today after work and did outfit pictures while our pup was with us.  I browsed through them on the camera and thought they were adorable!  A few hours later, I popped the camera card into my laptop and the pictures had vanished…like completely gone.  I'm beyond frustrated and hope to be back to being able to post regular outfit of the days soon!  Has this ever happened to you? Does anyone know what causes this loss of picture?

That being said, I thought today I would share my five favorites as of late.

1.  Leather Pants


These are seriously my favorite.  I absolutely love how they add an edge to any outfit!  I've been wearing mine at least once a week as of late!  I love this pair here.

2.  Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha


Seriously, this seasonal drink is like heaven in a cup!  You need to go to Starbucks NOW and try it! (You will thank me later!)

3.  Boyfriend Sweaters


I cannot get enough of the slouchy oversized v-neck sweaters.  They look so adorable paired with skinnies and a cute pair of flats or booties! I love these here.

4.  Maybelline Matte Lipsticks


This is my favorite drugstore find of the year!  I absolutely love how they look matte but when they are on the lips they almost feel like a cream.  They have just the right amount of slip to make your lips comfortable (unlike many matte lipsticks that leave your lips feeling parched).  Maybelline hit the nail on the head with these gorgeous colors!  My favorite color of all is Lust for Blush!

5.  Book to Film


I have been reading up a storm lately.  My husband and I are such movie-goers.  We see a few movies every month and I have been on a mission lately to read the book before we see a few movies that have come out.  I recently finished Gone Girl (loved it!) and am currently working on The Best of Me.  I love watching print come to life on the screen.

What are your five favorite things as of late?

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment