Wednesday, October 15, 2014

.:Printed:.





//Shirt:  J.Crew Factory// Pants:  J.Crew (love these) // Flats:  Tory Burch// Necklace:  H&M (similar here)// Watch: Michele// Bracelets:  Tiffany & Co//

I'll be honest, I heavily contemplated selling these pants.  They are about a year old and I've only worn them one other time (they were horrible on a cost per wear basis).  However, I pulled them on the other day to decide if I truly wanted to let them go and I just couldn't.  I suddenly could think of three different ways to wear them (where I couldn't think of anything other than a pink sweater with them before for some reason) and decided to keep them.  That being said, I am so wanting to add a few more pairs of printed pants into my wardrobe.  They are so easy to add some style and boldness to any outfit!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment