Thursday, March 3, 2016

Blush Love

 Happy Friday Eve!
I'm sure you've noticed in the past few months that I'm ADDICTED to blush pink.  It's honestly happened without me even recognizing it.  I purchase one blush item here and another there and it wasn't long before I noticed that basically all I'm buying as of late is either white or blush pink.  I have to say, I love it because everything goes together so seamlessly with the utilization of one easy color palette.  I also have to say, this is one of my favorite outfit combinations.  I've already worn it twice in a two week span (that's pretty major for me!)…and I might just be planning to wear it again very soon.
Are you as addicted to this color as I am?
xoxo,
Abbie 
 Blazer:  Nordstrom | Top:  Rebecca Taylor (sold out;  less expensive version that I'm coveting here)  |  Denim:   Joe's  |  Heels:  Christian Louboutin (less expensive here that I own) | Sunnies:   Celine  |  Handbag:  Prada (love this less expensive version) |  Watch:  Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment