Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring Trench

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
If it's one staple that's in my closet for spring, it's the trench coat! I seriously cannot get enough of mine and find myself wearing it at least twice a week.  It's that easy to pair with outfits.  The best part is that any outfit that you add it to gets an instant chic upgrade the second you put it on.  Trenches that fit well are one of the most versatile and easy to style pieces in your closet.  To be completely honest, if I had to pair my closet down to just a few pieces, a trench, without a doubt would be one of those pieces! 
xoxo,
Abbie




| Trench:  Burberry (love these affordable quality ones here & here) | Sweater:  Loft (old; love this updated version) |  Denim:  Gap (wanting to order these)  |  Heels:  Sam Edelman (under $70!)  |  Handbag:  Prada (love this one for under $50 here)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment