Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Springtime Tweed & White

If I had to pick my favorite spring jacket in my wardrobe, this would be it.  I love that this tweed jacket can be worn for work or play.  It can easily be dressed up to the nines with a dress and pumps or presented in a laid back manner with a white tee, destroyed denim and flats.  I love pairing it with neutrals and allowing it to take center stage.  This all white look is so classic and clean.  The addition of the jacket dresses it up and elevates the look.  It is a look that can be worn anywhere from lunch with your girlfriends to work. 
xoxo,
Abbie
 |  Jacket:  J.Crew (on super sale with code: ShopNow) |  Tee:  Madewell (size up for a loose look; I'm wearing a medium here)  |  Pants:  Gap (old; wanting these)  |  Pumps:  Christian Louboutin (love this affordable version; size up)  |  Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (find more wonderful vintage items here)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment