Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Dress

Hi Everyone!
I hope your Easter was absolutely wonderful!  We enjoyed spending time with family here!  If you're ever interested in my behind the scenes life, you can see much more on Snapchat.  My user name is abbiemadsen….head over and follow along! :)  I love Snap because it's so casual and I feel free to be my normal ridiculous self!
Anyway, onto the outfit.  We were headed out to blog shoot this weekend.  We decided to stop by the mailbox on the way out and this little dress was in there!  I couldn't help but squeal with delight.  When I ordered it, I didn't have high expectations because it was only $20!  I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it up.  It's fully lined and beautiful!  I would love to pair it with a leather jacket and heeled sandals or  bright heels next!  
Hope your week is off to a bright & beautiful start!
xoxo,
Abbie
 | Dress:  Asos (around $20!!!; I'm wearing a 4 for reference) |  Heels:  Ann Taylor (40% off using code:  March40 | sizing: TTS)  |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent (similar here for less)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel |

No comments:

Post a Comment