Friday, March 18, 2016

White on White

Happy Friday!
I am so ready for the weekend!  I cannot wait to put on some destroyed skinny jeans and flats and relax!  Work has been so busy lately that I've been craving the weekends like mad.  I'm excited to spend the weekend by the pool at my in-laws and do some lunching and shopping with my husband and cousin!  Does anyone else start envisioning what they will do with their days off by lunchtime on monday?

Onto the outfit…
It's no secret that I've been loving neutrals lately.  There's something so crisp and clean about an outfit that contains a lot of white.  This jacket has become a staple in my wardrobe and I wholeheartedly love it.  I love the white on white look paired up with a slight pop of print.  It's easy and chic…what else could a girl ask for on a busy workday morning?!

Hope you all have fantastic plans this weekend!
xoxo,
Abbie
| Jacket:  Banana Republic (on sale; size up) |  Top:  Loft (old; own & love this one that's on sale)  |  Denim:  old; love these  | Heels:  Christian Louboutin (less expensive here; size up)  |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent (love this less expensive one)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel |

No comments:

Post a Comment