Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pink & Gray


If it's one color combination that I adore it is blush pink & gray.  The two of them together create such a chic, wonderful vibe.  I'm loving blush pink leather jackets for Spring.  This one is a few years old but I find that I reach for it year after year.  In other words, it's an investment you won't regret.  I've linked up some fabulous ones for you!
xoxo,
Abbie

PS- The bow flats that I showed on Snapchat are available here.  Considering that they are made in Italy and are leather, they are an excellent price point.  They are as soft as slippers.  

Leather Jacket:  Muubaa (old; updated version here; love & own this less expensive option)  | Tee:  Madewell (size up for a relaxed fit; I'm wearing a medium)  |  Pants:  AG |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent (less expensive but beautiful here)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |  Pumps:  Louboutin (love & own this more cost effective option; size up) |

No comments:

Post a Comment