Monday, November 3, 2014

.:A Walk In The Vineyard:.







// Vest:  J. Crew (factory version here) // Sweater:  Forever 21 (love this!) // Leggings:  Marshalls (identical) // Wellies:  Hunter //


Every single time it rains, I freak out in excitement.  Why you ask?  I am always so thrilled to be able to wear my wellies.  After purchasing these last year, they have remained one of the things in my wardrobe that excites me to wear!  

The husband and I spent Saturday running errands, taking in a movie, and shopping.  Sunday, we decided to relax.  We took the pup for a walk on Sunday and I totally loved this casual ensemble paired with my wellies.  I felt as though the burst of color completely pulled this outfit together. I am so hoping for more rain soon so that I can continue to wear them!

xoxo,

Abbie

2 comments: