Monday, November 17, 2014

.:Fringe:.






//Sweater:  Target // Scarf:  ASOS // Denim:  Hudson // Boots:  Minnetonka // Sunnies:  Tiffany & Co//

Four Things:

.:one:.
This inexpensive sweater from target is so soft and cuddly…and it's in one of the best colors known to mankind!  

.:two:.
The scarf is wonderfully huge and could envelop my entire body.. it adds to much warmth and texture to an outfit!

.:three:.
Every now and then, I love to bring out my what I refer to as "hippie boots"…my husband on the other hand completely despises them.  I love the playful and interesting nature that they add to an outfit.  Despite what others may think, I absolutely love them.  Sometimes, you just have to dress for you…after all, if we dressed for men, we would just run around naked all of the time right? lol!

.:four:.
This weekend, I also purchased a new wonderful handbag.  Clare Vivier is never on sale…except for right now.  This bag is 30% off with the code "holiday30" until the 18th.  Grab her while you can because time is ticking!

//Handbag//

Hope you had an amazing weekend!

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment