Monday, November 24, 2014

.:Holiday Look 1:.






//Scarf:  Express //  Sweater:  J.Crew (identical & 40% off) // Denim:  Hudson // Boots:  Tory Burch (similar here)// Handbag:  Clare Vivier //

With Thanksgiving being this week, I plan to showcase a look that I would wear to Thanksgiving Dinner!  I love the comfy boyfriend sweater that allows you to eat a ton without feeling uncomfortable. These sweaters have become my all time fall favorite this year!

These over the knee boots are my love right now.  I just cannot get enough of them.   They literally go with everything and I plan to still be wearing them next fall!  I view them as an investment piece.  You will have them forever.

The fur scarf adds some visual interest and keeps you comfy cozy.  

Ohhhh….can we talk about this amazing handbag?!  She came in the mail late last week.  I have to tell you, she is worth every penny of full price.  While I was able to get her on sale (I'm sure a great black friday sale is coming), I would completely pay full price for her.  The leather is amazingly supple and the calf hair is really well done!  My advice:  she's a must have!

Keep your eyes peeled as the week goes on for a BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING LIST here on the blog.  Hope your Thanksgiving week is amazing!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment