Friday, November 21, 2014

.:FALL COLORS & a Fab New Handbag (ON SALE!):.



 //Sweater:  Banana Republic // Scarf:  Asos // Leggings:  Express // Flats:  Steve Madden//

As Turkey Day approaches, I find myself gravitating toward Fall colors in my wardrobe.  I find myself loving burnt orange, yellow, and all shades of brown & gray.  This scarf completely screams fall to me. The wonderful colors and blanket-like appeal make it a fantastic basic for everyone.  It's something that would be wonderful to give as a gift to your mom or girlfriends.  

These leggings have gotten so much use!  I love them so very much that I'm actually debating picking up another pair because I am finding myself wearing them at least once a week.

ALSO….

My new little lovely came in the mail today.  She is beautiful.  I could not be happier with her and am so glad that I decided to snatch her up!  The best part is that until the end of the day tomorrow, she is on sale for 25% off!!!!  Click here to purchase & use the code "BESTEVER".


No comments:

Post a Comment