Wednesday, November 26, 2014

.:Holiday Look Part 3:.




 //Shirt:  Forever 21 (love this identical one)// Vest:  Banana Republic (old; love this) // Pants:  Gap // Heels:  Sam Edelman (purchasing these asap)//

Thanksgiving is almost here.  This week I have featured a few holiday looks that I feel would be great to wear for Thanksgiving.  Truth be told, it's hard for me to pick just one outfit that I would love to wear to holiday dinners. (See looks 1 & 2 here & here)

Once again in this holiday look, I am featuring fur.  I absolutely love the elegance & timeless appeal that fur adds to an outfit.  The linked vest is a stunner and will be great for years to come.

I am never one to believe in fashion rules.  I think they are ridiculous.  I absolutely believe that you should wear what you want no matter the season.  Furthermore, I feel that white pants can be such a great refreshing winter staple if styled correctly.  They always add such a clean appeal to any outfit.  That being said, I feel as though fashion rules do not apply as long as you style them in accordance to the season.

Stay tuned for a Black Friday post coming later this week!

xoxo,

Abbie 





No comments:

Post a Comment