Monday, November 10, 2014

.:Unique:.






// Cardigan:  Banana Republic // Tee:  Victoria's Secret // Denim:  Paige // Boots:  Ariat // Necklace:  Banana Republic //

One of the things that I try to keep in mind when I shop is how unique a piece is.  I love getting pieces that you don't see on everyone.  Pieces that jump out to me with a slight difference from the norm are exciting.  When I saw these boots online, I knew that they had to be ordered.  While I haven't worn a pair of cowboy boots since age five when I completely wore out my pink pair, I've been interested in getting a pair the past year or so.  I could never find a pair that seemed like me though.  This pair worked perfectly because it combines fashion inspired details with the traditional look of a cowboy boot.  I absolutely love how tall these boots are and the cutouts at the top!  They easily mix in with my preexisting wardrobe.  In fact, I've already worn them two out of the three days that I've had them!  I think that alone makes them a winner in my book!  Hope your weekend was relaxing!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment