Tuesday, November 25, 2014

.:Holiday Look Part 2:.



//Vest:  Banana Republic (this year's version) // Shirt:  J.Crew (love this one & 30% off!!!) // Pants:  Ann Taylor (love these to death) // Flats:  Tory Burch (on sale!) //  Necklace:  Stella & Dot //

In my family, Thanksgiving is all about family time and being comfortable.  We never really get super dressed up for Thanksgiving.  If you know me at all, you know I am normally a wee bit overdressed for any occasion.  That being said, this outfit allows for a full day of food and comfort.  

These leggings are so very comfortable.  The "leather" adds a dressy factor to them.  The Express ones that I have linked above are even better.  They're so good that I have heavily debated purchasing a second pair because I wear them that often.

The faux fur vest is one of my wardrobe favorites.  Fur instantly dresses up an outfit.  The plaid shirt is so comfy cozy and loose enough to endure tons of delicious food on Thanksgiving.  

These shoes are so holiday ready!  I love the sparkly bows!  The best part about them is that they are on sale for around $100 off of their regular price!


Stay tuned later this week for Black Friday talk!

xoxo,

Abbie







No comments:

Post a Comment