Monday, April 4, 2016

Green Cardigan & White Basics

This weekend flew by faster than I knew what happened!  That's typical though right?!  Here's to lots of coffee and smiles to encourage a good Monday!

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I LOVE a good pair of white denim.  They go with just about everything and, at least in my eyes, have a certain chic factor that regular denim just can't hold a candle to.  I've been loving finding new ways to wear mine lately. 

Pairing white denim with cognac accessories as of late has been one of my favorites.  I adore these heels so much!  First of all, anything with a d'orsay cut automatically screams at me, "you need me!" from across the room.  Furthermore, the heel height is perfect for work and they're pretty comfortable to top it all off.  Finally, there's just something so chic about cognac.  I seriously cannot get enough.

Speaking of cognac, if you're interested in my bag, I've linked a great preowned one just like mine.  In fact, I also purchased mine from Fashionphile.  I absolutely adore their company because I know all of the items are authentic and represented accurately.  They aren't sponsoring me (I WISH!!!!) or asking me to say  anything to all of you.  It's just that I've found that I can save quite a chunk of change purchasing some of my handbags from them rather than the regular retail market and end up with the same fantastic bag.  I just thought I would pass along the resource to you all!
Have a great week!

xoxo,
Abbie

 |  Cardigan:  Nordstrom (old; identical here & here)  |  Tee:  Madewell (size up for an oversize fit; I'm wearing a medium)  |  Denim: Gap (love these)  |  Heels:  Michael Kors (pretty comfortable)  |  Handbag:  Celine (for a great deal!) |  Watch:  Michele  |  Wedding Date Bangle:  EllandEmm  | Hermes Bangle  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment