Tuesday, December 30, 2014

.:A Little Bit of Sparkle:.




// Shirt:  J.Crew (nearly identical for 50% off!) // Sweatshirt:  J.Crew Factory (old; love this one for over 60% off!) // Skirt:  J.Crew (on sale!) // Tights:  Steve Madden (super cozy) // Wellies:  Hunter // Watch: Michele // 

I hope everyone had a glorious Christmas!  I decided to take a quick break here on the blog in order to celebrate with my family.  I'm back today still with some holiday sparkle attached to me!  In my eyes, sparkle year-round is completely acceptable (and necessary)!  I plan to continue to wear the sparkly items of clothing in my wardrobe for months to come.  After all, why should some of our prettiest pieces have to be reserved exclusively for holiday wear?

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for a rundown of 2014!

xoxo,
Abbie

1 comment: