Tuesday, December 2, 2014

.:Poncho:.



 //Poncho:  Forever 21 (similar) // Top:  Old Navy // Leggings:  Target (these are AHHHHMAZING!) // Boots:  Tory Burch (this year's version) // Handbag:  Clare V. // Watch:  Michele // Bracelets:  Tiffany & Co.//

Sometimes, you think you will never wear something again.   In high school, I had a poncho and thought I would never wear another one, much less fall in love with one.  Well, my love affair with a poncho has happened and I'm craving more of them.  There's something about adding a pattern (such as this fantastically sweet $10 turtleneck) with it that really brings it to life.  I am absolutely loving the fun effortless shape.  I'll be honest, I've owned it for a week and have worn it 3 days out of the past week….totally guilty….oooopps!  I love them so much that I actually ordered this one in green as well.  

Has there ever been something that you never thought you would end up loving & wearing to death but suddenly have?

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment