Monday, December 15, 2014

.:A Very Merry Christmas Party:.

 // Dress (size up) // Heels // Clutch //

My Husband and I spent Saturday night attending our first Christmas party of the season.  We had an amazing time.  I wish that we would have gotten pictures from the actual day of the event…my hair and makeup were looking even better.  However, we decided to be in the moment and have fun at the party rather than photographing it.
ANYWAY...
When it came time to plan my outfit, I knew that I wanted to base it off of these FABULOUS shoes.  That being said, when I went on my dress hunt weeks ago, I wanted to make sure that these fabulous shoes stood out and weren't competing with very many elements.  A simple black dress with small ornate details was perfect to pair with them.  I have to say, the shoes were such a showstoppers at the party that they generated TONS of compliments!  Ladies, if you've been debating getting these adorable pumps, the time is now!  You will be able to wear them to every holiday function from now until Valentine's Day!
Hope your holiday parties are going joyously well!
xoxo,
Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment