Thursday, December 11, 2014

.:Uniform:.






//Turtleneck:  Old Navy // Sweater:  Kohls // Leggings:  Express // Flats:  Steve Madden //

I am finding myself having to talk myself out of this type of outfit every day.  If I didn't, this would be  on constant repeat.  I am absolutely loving leggings (preferably leather), a striped long sleeve tee, and an oversized sweater.  It is so comfy cozy and adorably cute at the same time.  If you get one thing this season, be sure to grab these striped turtlenecks from Old Navy.  They go with everything.  In order to make mine fit a little better, I went up two sizes (I cannot stand to have them feel tight).  Am I the only one that develops a seasonal favorite?  What's your favorite outfit for this season?

xoxo,

Abbie



No comments:

Post a Comment