Thursday, December 4, 2014

.:Festive:.

//Sweater:  Target // Skirt:  J.Crew (old; want this one) // Tights:  Steve Madden (super warm!) // Belt:  Gap (old) // Handbag:  Clare V. (love this clutch too) // Boots:  Tory Burch (old; this year's version) // Necklace:  J.Crew (love this) //

I have to confess:  The day that I wore this skirt, I felt like I looked like a present.  The tartan skirt reminds me so much of the holidays.  However, that being said, I absolutely love it.  This skirt is older but the one that I linked above is amazingly cute as well (& on sale)!  In an effort to not compete with such a strong pattern, I paired the skirt with neutrals and added my favorite leopard print handbag for a bit of interest.  I love that this look is festive & yet it doesn't fall into the "ugly Christmas sweater" category.

xoxo,

Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment