Tuesday, December 16, 2014

.:Old is New:.






// Sweater:  Forever 21 (not available online; love this option) // Turtleneck:  Old Navy // Leggings:  Target // Boots:  Tory Burch (this season's version) // Clutch:  The Providence Story (love this even more) //


Oversized sweater have become some of my favorite things to wear.  They are incredibly comfortable and I feel much more pulled together in them than I would in a sweatshirt.  I wore this same sweater last week but paired slightly differently.  It's awesome how a brooch, different boots, and leggings can change up a look so easily.  I plan to add a button up underneath it next with leopard flats for another variation!  Items such as this sweater (I love the one linked above just as much) can feel new every time you wear them, no matter how old they actually are.

xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment: