Monday, December 1, 2014

.:Booties & CYBER MONDAY:.


// Cardigan:  Tory Burch // Top:  Anthropologie (old; really similar) // Denim:  7 For All Mankind (try these) // Handbag:  Celine (love this too) // Booties:  Joie // Watch:  Michele // Bracelets:  Tiffany & Co //

These booties are just amazing.  You all know how much I love and wear my leopard flats.  These booties are the winter version!  I am head over fancy heels in LOVE with them.  They are pretty comfortable too!  I cannot wait to wear them with leather leggings, a fancy striped skirt, and sweater dresses!  They will be on my feet constantly!  Girls, if you get one fancy shoe this season, these should be it!

Also, I'm sure you're all aware CYBER MONDAY is here!  Here are some of the fantastic deals going on!  Be sure to check out Thursday & Friday's posts for my picks from some of the sales!












XOXO,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment