Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blush Basics

A few notes on this outfit….

*You all know that blush pink is one of my favorites to wear.  I feel like I've been buying everything I can get my hands on it that color for so long!  I adore it!  This boyfriend blazer is one of my favorites to wear.  I love the casual slouchy fit that it has.  It adds instant cool factor to any outfit.  

*Also, these flats are stunners.  I included a look for less option that it just as good!

*This handbag is my most used bag.  The tote fits everything I need for work and more!  I was actually telling my hubby the other day that I wish I had it in another color as well because I use it so often!  It is on sale here!

xoxo,
Abbie
 | Blush Blazer:  Nordstrom (sold out; identical here)  |  Tee:  Madewell (size up for a boyfriend look, I'm wearing a medium)  |  Flats:  Valentino  (love this look for less option)  |  Denim:  Joes  |  Handbag:  Goyard  |  Sunnies:  Karen Walker  |

No comments:

Post a Comment