Thursday, April 28, 2016

Printed Spring Dress with Blush

Spring to me means dressing in layers.  I adore this cashmere cardigan so much.  I had a really hard time pulling the trigger on it initially but I can honestly say that it is my most worn piece of clothing (other than my distressed denim) in my entire wardrobe.  It is unbelievably soft and cuddly and I feel as though I am wearing my cuddliest pajamas every time I wear it.  I wear it multiple times a week.  While it is an investment, I have completely gotten my money's worth.  I am also thinking since I wear this color so much I NEED the gray as well.  Now, if you are looking for a similar look but not the price tag, you can check out this option.  It is adorable and about a tenth of the price.  Cardigans are amazing for layering with your Spring dresses to give you that little bit of warmth that you need to walk out the door in the mornings.  What is your favorite way to layer for Spring?
xoxo,
Abbie

| Dress:  Rebecca Taylor | Cardigan:  360 Cashmere (less expensive nearly identical here) | Wedges:  Jeffery Campell (in love with these) | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (more vintage Chanel here)|

No comments:

Post a Comment