Wednesday, April 13, 2016

White Lace Blouse & Blush Pink Accents

If you haven't already guessed, lace & blush are two of my favorite things to add to my wardrobe lately.    I cannot get enough of feminine details.  In my mind, blush is a neutral.  It easily pairs with just about any other color as seamlessly as any other neutral.  These flats were an investment but I linked a nearly identical less expensive option.  In my opinion, you need them as they will carry you through Spring & Summer & pair well with all your warmer weather outfits.
While this top has since sold out, it does randomly pop back on the two sites mentioned below.  Regardless of whether or not it pops back, the look for less option is seriously stunning.  I honestly wish I had laid my eyes on it first as it's much easier on the wallet & super adorable!
Hope your week is going well!
xoxo,
Abbie
 | Lace Top:  Rebecca Taylor (sold out but may pop back here or here; very similar for much less here)  |  Denim:  Joes  |  Flats:  Chanel (nearly identical for less here)  |  Handbag:  Prada (adore this less expensive version)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment