Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Casual Blush & White

As you are well aware, blush is a HUGE favorite of mine.  I adore classic shapes most in this color.  This tee is phenomenal and I honestly wear one of them in various colors weekly.  It is such a wardrobe staple.  In addition, these blush flats are stunners.  They elicited so many compliments when I wore them.  I cannot get enough of them.  I love that this look works for so many different day to day occasions.  Here I have it styled for the weekend but this look would transition easily to work with the simple removal of the hat and addition of heels to dress it up a bit!
xoxo,
Abbie
Jacket: Old Navy | Tee: Madewell (size up for a boyfriend fit like I'm wearing here; I'm in a medium) | pants: Gap (old; adore these) | flats: J. Crew | Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (more great vintage Chanel here; less expensive option here) | Hat: boutique (adore this one) |

1 comment:

  1. I am such a fan of blush!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete