Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blush Peplum

So here I am in blush pink again…no suprise there!  I guess I'm just neutral obsessed right now.  It's not that I don't adore color…I'm sure it will be back in my wardrobe soon in terms of both handbags and Spring dresses.

Speaking of handbags, this Prada handbag is one of my all time favorites.  My favorite part of it is that the interior is a hot pink!  It's hard to come by online but I've managed to find one for $700 dollars off of retail and perfect condition.  If I didn't already own mine, I would hurdle over the couch and grab my laptop to purchase it…NOW!  It is an outstanding find as it is already so hard to come by let alone at this price!  If you've been lusting after it, now is the time!  
xoxo,
Abbie
| Top:  dRA via Shopbop (also own and adore this blush beauty)  |  Denim:  Gap (old; adore these)  |  Heels:  Ann Taylor  |  Handbag:  Prada  (authentic & preowned for $700 under retail here  |  similar here for less)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment