Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tweed Jacket

I adore classic pieces.  You all are very aware of that if you've been reading this blog for any amount of time.  This tweed jacket is one of my best classic finds yet.  It's great quality and is very reminiscent of a certain expensive coat that most girls lust after (ahem…CHANEL).  It is not only great in the fabric department but it's also fabulous in eliciting compliments from strangers as well!  The best part is that it is under $20!  It has a fast fashion price tag but not the horrible quality that typically goes along with it…personally I would have paid more than quadruple the price for this jacket.  It's a stunner!  I particularly adore it paired with destroyed denim and heels for a little bit of edge.
xoxo,
Abbie

Jacket:  Shein (under $20…great quality; Sizing:  I'm wearing an xs)  |  Tee:  Madewell (size up for a boyfriend look, I'm wearing a medium)  | Heels:  Louboutin (less expensive here; size up)  |  Denim:  Joes  |  Handbag:  Vintage Chanel (favorite place to purchase vintage handbags here)  |  Sunnies:  Karen Walker  |

No comments:

Post a Comment