Monday, April 11, 2016

Mix Print Dress

 Dropwaist dresses are one of my favorite silhouettes.  There is just something so girly about them.  They have a flirty vibe no matter what the print is.  When I saw this dress, with it's blush colored print & lace detail, I feel head over heels for it.  I know that it is a piece that will get worn over and over again from brunches to weddings to baby showers.  It's one of those dresses that seems like it's hit perfection because it can be worn anywhere.
Also, these sunnies have quickly become one of my faces.  They cover everything that could possibly look tired on your face and leave you with a touch of glam instead.  I looked forward to putting these on my face sans makeup this weekend because I knew that it would cover my lack of makeup for a quick trip to the grocery store and leave me with a sense of movie star quality instead.  haha! :)  These are one of those pairs of sunnies that will make you feel like a million bucks!
xoxo,
Abbie
 |  Dress:  BCBGMaxAzria  |  Heels:  Louboutin (less expensive here; size up)  |  Sunnies:  Karen Walker  |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent (less expensive here)  |

No comments:

Post a Comment