Wednesday, April 6, 2016

shopbop sale picks

shopbop sale picks


. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 .

Shopbop, which is an online store that is highly similar to my beloved Nordstrom,  is having a huge online sale that is really difficult to pass up.  They are offering 25% off of everything using code:  INTHEFAMILY.  I personally am in love with spring dresses and sandals from them right now.  I've been heavily debating all of the items above and will be making my purchases today!  I'm really thinking I need these sunnies, these sandals, and this dress.  However, it is really difficult to choose as I am in love with everything above!  Time will tell what ends up in my mailbox this next week!  This sale includes brands that rarely go on sale and will help you to stock up your Spring wardrobes!  Don't wait…there's only a day or so left!
xoxo,
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment