Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dropwaist Dress

Spring has me fully addicted to dresses.  While it is still kind of chilly here in California, I can't seem to stop purchasing them in hopes of being able to wear them on a daily basis soon.  This one from Anthropologie has sold out multiple times and is currently back in stock.  If your size is sold out, check back over the next few days as it tends to pop back up at random.  I adore the print on this and it is worth chasing after.  Also, these sandals are my favorite of the season.  I adore the tassels and lace up detail and honestly feel like they are some of the cutest shoes that I own.  I love them so much that I am debating finding them in black as well because I know that they will be worn often with my dresses!  There is a super similar version (made of suede though) here that are nearly identical!

View more of my favorite Spring dresses in this post, this post & this post!
xoxo,
Abbie

 | Dress:  Anthropologie |  Heels:  Loeffler Randall (adore these! Fit:  True to Size)  (similar here for less)  |  Clutch:  Saint Laurent  (less expensive here)  |  Sunnies:  Karen Walker  |  Watch:  Michele  |  Bracelets:  Hermes & Kate Spade  |

No comments:

Post a Comment