Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Striped Dress

 I adore Spring dresses lately.  It seems like every time I'm shopping, I'm on the lookout for a new one.  I love dresses so much because they make getting dressed in the morning incredibly easy.  They are a one and done kind of piece which all you have to do is add accessories.  This dress is a classic silhouette that can be worn for many seasons to come…it's timeless.  The dress is really well made and has a nice substantial feel to it!  I am in love with the striped pattern and cannot wait to wear it again.  I can also see it styled with red heels or with gladiator sandals and a fun handbag!  How would you style it?
xoxo,
Abbie




|  Dress:  Shabby Apple c/o  |  Heels:  Louise Et Cie  |  Handbag:  vintage Chanel (my favorite place to purchase vintage pieces is here)  |  Sunnies:  Chanel  |

No comments:

Post a Comment