Tuesday, January 6, 2015

.:Mixed:.

 //Sweater:  Forever 21 (love this for under $20) // Shirt:  Forever 21 // Denim:  Hudson // Booties:  Joie (MEGA SALE here) & also here // Necklace:  Stella & Dot //

Wearing heels is part of my New Year's resolution list (see previous post).  These babies will most likely be in heavy rotation in order to help me meet that resolution.  Given the height, they are incredibly comfortable.  I also absolutely love the pop that they give any outfit.  I sized down a half size in order to get the best fit (I wear an 8 and purchased a 38 which fit beautifully).  Ladies, if you are still debating this shoe, snatch it up while you can because there don't seem to be many left of them.  I am so thrilled to pair them with black tights and skirts  or leather pants very very soon.

xoxo,
Abbie





No comments:

Post a Comment